SUNDAY SCHOOL – SUNDAYS 9:30AM
CAKES (Christian Acts of Kindness Employing Service) is a combination Sunday school class, fellowship, and service group
that is geared toward younger adults with or without young children and led by Larry & Linda Hahn. Across from main floor of sanctuary, next to Welcome Center
Covenant is a multi-generational Sunday school group that studies avariety of biblical and social topics. Prayer Room, 1st Floor Education Wing
New Beginnings is a group of almost and recently retired adults who take turns teaching and study various social issues surrounding our faith. Cloud Room, Fellowship Hall
Seekers is made up of adults (mature is questionable) who come together to learn from a video-based discussion group in order to grow in their Christian walk. Parlor, 1st Floor Education Wing
We are in the middle of a year long Neighboring Experiment in our congregation in partnership with The Neighboring Movement by SoCe Life, a non-profit in Wichita.
We encourage everyone in our church to be a part of a Neighboring Group to work on the skills of meeting the people right next door to your house!
- Sunday School (9:30am) – New Beginnings Class – taught by Roger Moon, Cloud Room
- Sunday School (9:30am) – Covenant Class- taught by Joy Lenz, Prayer Room
- Wednesdays (1:30pm) – taught by Sparla Dick, Prayer Room
- Mondays (7:00pm) – taught by Pastor Lora, Lora’s Home
- If none of these times work and you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you! We have flexibility to start another group.
Bell Choir practices Wednesday at 6pm and leads in worship once a month. Contact Tony Gropper for more information: Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org
Choir practices Wednesdays at 7pm and leads in worship on Sundays. Contact McKenzie Wheeler for more information: email@example.com
Meets Sunday mornings at 9:00am and prays for our church, community, and world. Prayer Room, First Floor Education Wing